7/7/10

High School of the Dead


It's been a very very long time! I remember i was like 13 or 14 years old when I started this blog. I haven't been blogging for almost a year because I was too busy. Luckily my vacation just started & since my trip to Barcelona is canceled, I've got plenty of time to blog ^^

Yesterday my brother came in my room, asking me to watch High School of the Dead with him. He knows I hate horror. He kept poking me till I finally agreed & watched the first episode with him. Since it's an anime, it's not that scary ^^

I've to say this anime is really good. The story is very touching.
"A mysterious, lethal disease is on the loose worldwide, resulting in a catastrophic death rate of humanity, and the increasing rise of attacks, caused by the living dead.

In Japan, several high school students and a school nurse have banded together to escape Fujimi High School shortly after it was attacked by zombies. The group now attempts to figure who or what was responsible for this plague, and in the meantime, attempt to survive the present apocalypse.

The story is initially narrated through the eyes of Takashi Komuro, one of the students who had survived in the initial outbreak."

Click to watch the first episode: [x]

But sometimes I think they can make anime less perv. You know, the girls appear with huge boobs & supershort miniskirts making you think: OMGWTF, is this hentai or something?! =.=
See for yourself. Hmm... I guess the boys like it..? :/