8/30/10

Wanna be 43kg.

School started today and I suddenly felt like blogging. This time I'm gonna talk about losing weight.



Sometimes I watch a korean drama and the girl in the drama looks so tall, but when I look at their profile on dramawiki, the actress isn't tall at all! For example: I watched "Cinderella's Sister" (awesome drama, must watch!) and I thought that Song Eun Jo (Moon Geun Young) was really tall. But she's only 162cm! That's about the same length as me :O But her weight is 43kg!

Most female celebrity's have a Body Mass Index from 16 or 17, but that's considered "skinny". But most models, actresses, singers are like that and all clothes look so beautiful on them.
I wanna be 43kg! But when I say it here (the Netherlands), everybody's looking at me as if I'm crazy. In Asia they like very slim women (read this omg) and here they like normal/curvy more.

I've seen so many ways to lose weight... From special diets (like the grapefruit diet, the apple diet, the famous lemon detox diet, the egg diet... etc.) to slimming pills. And from slimming wraps to magnetic slimming toe-rings.

Never tried any of this. I think they might work, but are not very good for ur body or comfortable.
I think this is the best:
- No sweets.
- Drink a lot of water, green tea & white tea.
- No food before sleep.
- Eat little by little & slow.
- Exercise: Dance (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang by Lee Hyori), Fitness, Zumba, Jogging, Jumping rope, Hoolahooping, etc.

Here some leg-exercises for when ur bored ^___^












RESULT:



Ohyea, almost forgotten,,,
These pic's might help with your motivation xp
[worked for me]