2/7/09

Trend colours 2009

One of the trend-colours 2009 is......

METALLIC!

Like gold, silver, blingelicious! :)
In this Spring 2009, designers embraced metallic and mixed them with bright colors. Celine, Stella McCartney, Balenciaga, Yves Saint Laurent en Dior, Prada and Marc Jacobs all used metallic as a main point of interest in their Spring collections.
You can combine these neutral colours with fierce coloured accessoires or panty's.

Here are some pictures I've found:

Metallic/Silver/Gold

Too extreme... :p

Holy crap, they call this one a "dress" o__o

Ahhh my eyes xP

This one is funny x'D

I like the bottom of this skirt <3_<3>

Sweet don't you think?

I love this picture! I love this dress..! Don't know why c:

NICE!

Blingelicious!

Hehehe, funny jacket :')

So colourful =)



Black

Like this dress.


BlingBling

This is cute =]

I like this saison-colour, dresses with these are the most cool. Not all of them, that naked one was too extreme O__O
This colour is really a trend. I've got metallic/grey stretch pants, it's old and I've worn them really much: not a single compliment. For a period I didn't wear it. And last time a wore it again: TONS OF COMMENTS! People saying the colour is nice, and such. So it's really a trend-colour haha.

Anyways, hope you liked it! c:

photography-arena shopgirl fashion.about.com trendystyle lifeandtrend fash-eccentric

No comments:

Post a Comment